Search engine optimization executive course is India’s first 6-in-1 course which allows you to become a qualified and an experienced Digital Marketer. This course provides you all information regarding the working and uses of Search Engine Optimization. Also, it enables you to work on different areas of SEO, which are :
- Advanced WordPresss Website Creation: wordpress is the only content management system which helps in creating websites for all the categories, which is why it is so much in demand. Its probably the most easiest and the most powerful CMS.
- Inbound Marketing: A website ranks only when its content is read by the people. The making of such a relevant and useful content is called Inbound Marketing.
- Search Engine Optimization: It is a process of gathering the traffic on your website by ranking the keyword in google search engine research page.
- Social Media Optimization: Promotion has always played a major role in the field of Digital Marketing The more the product gets promoted, more are its chances to get famous. Similarly, SMO is a method of promoting a brand or product by using the most visited platforms of internet – the Social Media.
- Google Analytics: One needs to be aware of how well his product is doing. Google Analytics is a tool which enables you to keep a check on the traffic, visiting your website. This also gives you a reality check in order to improve yourwebsite conten t and information.
- Interview Preparation: Nervous during interviews? Don’t you what to prepare? If this is the case with you, then don’t think too much and join this course because we also provide interview trainings which enables you to perform well at your job interviews.
As mentioned already, Search Engine Optimization is a process of ranking a website on the google search engine result page by following the Google algorithm. The content of the website is what makes all the difference. The more accurate and of relevant the content, more will be the chances of a web page to be ranked.
Search Engine Optimization is in high demand since it is a onetime process and absolutely free of cost! The knowledge of SEO is a must for someone who is trying to build their career in the field of Digital Marketing. Also, fir a digital marketer it is the first step towards marketing. SEO is useful in following ways :
- Awareness- people will show interest in your product only when they know about it. This means that awareness of a brand is necessary. This can be done by SEO on various platforms.
- accurate and useful content.
- Consideration- Based on the information and content, the user decides whether the product or not.
- Reach- SEO has a limitless and large reach. It can be accessed from any part of the world.
- Leads- The number of people who show interest in our brand/product by visiting our website are called leads. This can be done by using Search Engine Optimization.
SEO COURSE MODULES
- Introduction to SEO- This modules briefs you regarding the SEO impacts on business and its terms and conditions.
- The Business Impact Of SEO – In the present day situation, your business can’t survive if its not found through Search Engines. In order to to learn Search Engine Optimization, one needs to be aware of its impacts.
- SEO Terms and Conditions – This module consists of all the terminologies and definitions related to Search Engine Optimization.
- How Search Engine Works –
- Anatomy of Search Engine –
This module covers the working and functioning of a search engine. It will enable you to work on website using search engine optimization.
- Analysing search engine results-
How do you know whether your business is doing well or not?
Learn how to track the traffic visiting your website by using relatable tools.
- The search engine index-
Search engine indexing is a process in which all the data and parses gets saved. This helps a website to rank in google search engine result page SERP.
- Keyword Research-
- Organic keyword list building
In order to sell a product, one needs to think like a customer to get aware of their requirements. This module teaches you how to use and select keywords for your content.
. Analysing short tail vs long tail keyword
Want to deviate traffic to your website?
Using short tail keyword will be the most effective way to do this.
Also, more then 70% of internet searches are made up of long tail keywords. These keywords are more descriptive and allows you to target specific audiences.
. Keyword planner tool overview
This module introduces you to the various tools which help you in planning and selecting suitable keywords for your content.
Ex- AdWords keyword planner
- Content Optimization-
Optimizing a content has to be the first and foremost step of your search engine optimization strategy. The content needs to be accurate, relatable and useful for the audience.
- Keyword density
Keyword density is a term which refers to the number of times a particular keyword appears in the content in ratio to the total number of words a content contains. It is said that, the keyword density should not be more then 2 to 3 %, otherwise it is labelled as spam.
- Keyword prominence
In context of Search engine optimization, keyword prominence refers to the placement of keywords in the website.
- Keyword proximity
Keyword proximity is the space between the keywords. Proper spacing between the keywords is must in order to make them look clear and bold.
- Keyword Portfolio management
keywords are major part of search engine optimization (SEO)and search engine marketing (SEM- google adwords). keywords portfolio management helps business to pick right keywords on which any web page can rank in serp.
Here are tips to manage keywords-
1 keywords or phrase a web page can rank now
2 keywords reach and traffic
3 right keyword types
- Generic and category keywords
- Brand keywords
- Event keywords
- Service and product keywords
- competitor keywords
keyword research and keyword portfolio refinement is right way to find keywords for your business.
- HTML Optimization-
- Title Tag
As a name suggest, title tag is a html tag which is used to give the heading to a content.
- Meta Description
Meta description is a part of snippet that see every time you search anything on google or any other search engine.
- Heading tags
Heading tag is a html tag which compiles of all the head elements including title, scripts, meta information etc
- Image optimization
When we upload a image as a part of our content, we give it a title similar to the keyword so that it can be ranked on Google SERP. This enables us to gather more traffic on our website.
6. Architecture Optimization
- It verifies the website for Search Engine Optimization. Architecture optimization also allows the user to check indexing status and optimization visibility on SERP.
- SEO Friendly URL Suggestionts
website url or web page url is first thing that users notice when they first visit any website to get information. a poorly structured url can affect search engine ranking optimization and ranking process of any website. it is very important to have optimized url structure of websites to get higher rank in search engine result page.
Here are following suggestion to create perfect url structure-
use primary, secondary or LSI keywords in url. it helps search engine’s bots to crawl content and indexing it. apart from keywords, use category, subcategory and product in name in url.
here is example-
Avoid characters and unnecessary words
do not use words and characters which have no use in url. too many words and unnecessary characters can miss lead search engine’s bots while crawling web pages. try to create as short url as you can as it helps google bots or any other search engine crawler to index content easily.
Here are other few thing that one should keep in mind which structuring url for seo–
- Do not use special characters
- Use 301 redirection for broken url
- Minimize dynamic url strings
- Use canonical tag
- Create xml site map for better crawling
A sitemap is a file of webpages which is open to crawlers Or Bots/Spiders. The process of creating such webpages is called sitemap creation. The sitemap file format is .xml
- It tells google bot and other search engine crawlers which webpage of a website should be ignored and should not be indexed.
- Google Search Console
Google search console is a free service offered by google which enables the user to keep an eye on the websites presence and performance on the search engine result page.
7. OFF Page Search Engine Optimization
It is a process which centres on increasing the traffic on your website by getting linked (backlink) from other website.
- Importance of backlinks
Linkage between two websites in which a popular one mentions a latter, so that google prefers it and gets it rank in the search engine result page.
- Anchor text formation
Anchor text or hyper links is a process of making any word or a phase clickable. Formation of such texts is called anchor text formation
- Inbound links vs outbound links vs internal links
Inbound links- when your websites’ link is present on other places on internet in order to generate traffic on your website, is called inbound links.
Its is referred to the links present on your website which points towards the other website, this takes the traffic from your website to the other’s.
These links are present in a webpage and take us towards the other pages of the website when we click on them.
- Types of backlinks: Do Follow vs No Follow
This module briefs you about the two types of backlinks, which are:
Do Follow Links –
When a user creates links so that google follows them and reaches their website are called “Do-Follow Links “.
No Follow Links –
As the name indicates, no follow links can’t be followed by any of the search engines crawlers, neither are they visible to them. They can only be followed by humans.
Link building techniques
This module teaches you how to build links through various steps
- Evaluating Backlink
Though evaluating backlinks is the most tedious task to do, but indeed the most important step, because if the links are irrelevant then they are bound to cause negative effect on the website.
- Link Popularity And Social Media Influence
Nowadays, social media has become a way of life and the only platform where people spent most of their time. Looking at this, the seller needs to build the influence of his/her brand at the social platform, in order to expand its reach.
8. Local SEO
Local SEO helps to promote offline business in the Google search engine result page and maps. It is not mandatory to have a website to promote a local business.
- GMB Listing
Google my Business is a process of getting your business listed on google, so that people can locate it easily and the reach of your business increases !
- User Reviews Importance
For any business, customer feedback is a must. This feedback helps in giving a reality check to the businessman and a chance to improve the quality of their product (if required).
- Local Citations
Local Citation is a term which is used when a website is mentioned on other platforms of the internet. It also helps in ranking the website in search engine result page.
10. Analytics and Measurement
analytics is key component of search engine optimization and other digital marketing modules. analytics helps business to track website performance in form of traffic, engagement, bounce rate, traffic source, geographic, demographic, lead and sale or conversion. without analytic and performance measurement, no business can survive on digital platform.
There are few analytic tools that can help to track performance of websites-
- Google Analytics Setup
Google analytics is a free tool by google which enables you to keep a check in the traffic, visiting the website. One must install google analytics in order to keep an account of the success rate of their website as well as their product.
- Goal Setup
Setting up of a goal is an important step for kickstarting any business one needs to be specific and clear in terms of what he/she wants to achieve.
- Traffic Analysis
It is a process of evaluating the traffic gathered at your website. Google offers a lot many tools for this practice. It also helps a marketer to optimize his product according to the user’s requirements.
- Website Audit And Competitor Analysis
website audit and competitor analysis is process to know how your business competitor’s website is getting more traffic, engagement and leads and sales that your website. website audit is mandatory to create better search engine optimization strategy to rank your keywords in google or any other search engine result page.
Here are few tips that one should keep in mind in website audit process-
- competitor analysis- it helps marketers to get to know that how any competitor generating traffic, where they generating traffic from, how they using traffic source to convert into lead and sale. this important information helps marketer to think ahead and gain more and more customers
- seo(search engine optimization) analysis- it helps marketers to know that what cab ne done to improve over all website traffic numbers to generate more engagement and leads and sales.
- technical analysis- if any website is not doing well as it should, then it can have negative effect on search engine optimization process and outcome. for example- technical issues, server issue like slow web page loading, missing content web page.
- user experience- if any website is not able to engagement visitor on web pages than you need to work on your website user engagement. poor engagement on website can never lead to multiple pageviews, lead and sales.
- here are few tool for website auditing and competitor analysis- woorank, raventools , semrush, moz, webceo, spyfu, seo site checkup, seoptimer , screaming frog. meta description is part of snippet that you see every time you search anything on google or any other search engine.
If you are a freelancer, a job professional or an entrepreneur, then don’t ever miss this chance of growing your career and your business, online! Join this 6-in-1 SEO Executive course which also enables you to work on tools like-
We at Course Inbox, will ensure that you are benefitted by the end of this course. We will provide best quality training, one to one attention and 100% practical knowledge.