- March 10, 2019
- Posted by: Fariya Khan
- Categories: Digital Marketing Careers, Digital Marketing Tips
Google Search Console- How it impacts your website.
Google Search console was earlier known as the Google Webmaster tool is a free service provided by Google. After the Website Planning and Creation, then the index is needed to display on SERPs by Google search console. It adjusts so many aspects to see your site from Google’s point of view and helps you to track crawling errors and statistics and technical records and also manages sites for own or clients.
Why is Google Search Console important?
Who doesn’t want to play safe? Let’s say you are aware of what’s happening around you. How many new companies have arrived and how your competitors are performing. Wouldn’t it be a plus point for you? You can work harder and grab different strategies to rank yourself. Apart from its exciting services, Google Search console is a very important part of SEO that provides the configuration and data for the websites. You can check your website crawls, broken links and the entire health of your website. Google webmaster tools not only help you to keep an eye on your competitors but also how you can rank up.
What are the pros of Google Webmaster tools?
Google Webmaster tool provides you the access to your marketing. You can apply new strategies daily to check which one works and how much traffic it provides you. Here we will be discussing some of the impacts of Google Search console.
• It shows you all the sites that link to your website.
• It solves the spamming issues to make your site cache free.
• It provides you the crawling detail about Google bots.
• It shows you your competitor’s performance.
• It detects duplicate or copied contents.
• It provides you the latest data of incoming and internal links.
And that’s all for the informational purpose.